Download Full Text (23.2 MB)
"Each year, kate seeks to:
- explore ideas about normative gender, sex, and sexuality
- work against oppression and hierarchies of power in any and all forms
- serve as a voice for race and gender equity as well as queer positivity
- encourage the silent to speak and feel less afraid
- build a zine and community that we care about and trust"
Feminist Journal, Student Scholarship
Arts and Humanities | Creative Writing | Gender and Sexuality
Roberts, Jennifer; Fingerman, Mollie; Robertson, Amber; Naso, Laura; Kirk, Chris; Pyle, Sarah; Fee, Bonita; Ribar, Alicia; Knox, Jennifer; Robinson, Marsha; Butz, Sue; Smith, Jackie; Eaton, Julie; Brazwell, Kimberly; McGuick, Annie; Vogt, Marjorie; Deel, Colleen; and Garrett, Ruth, "Kate 2006 Fall" (2006). Kate. 5.